- Navigate to an Assessment and click the link associated with it.
- Click Begin to take the Assessment.
- Your instructor may choose to have you type a password to begin taking an assessment. If necessary, type the valid password and click Submit to begin the assessment. The Assessment continues to prompt for a valid password until the correct one is provided.
- As you work, answers will be saved automatically, or you can click the Save button by each question or the Save All Answers button at the top or bottom of the page as you work.
- Click Save and Submit when you complete the Assessment.
WARNING! Do not use the browser's Back button during an Assessment. This may cause loss of data. If you have difficulties while taking an assessment, notify your instructor and contact the help desk.
Note: If your instructor has associated a rubric with an Essay, File Response, or Short Answer question on a test, click View Rubric to display grading criteria.