When you finish your Assignment, you must click Submit. Otherwise, your instructor will not receive your completed assignment.
- Click on the title of the Assignment (Practice Assignment in this example)
- On the Upload Assignment page, review the instructions and download any files provided by your instructor and complete the assignment using one or both of the following:
- To add your submission on the assignment without having to attach any files, click the .Write Submission button. A text box will open and allow you to begin typing. If you plan on taking more than several minutes to write your submission, this method is not recommended as you may be timed out of WebCampus while writing your entry. Instead, we recommend that you attach a file containing your response instead. See below for directions.
- For attachments: If your response to the assignment is in a separate file, click Browse My Computer and select a file to attach.
If your attachment was successful, the title of your attachment will show up as shown below. You can change the link title by modifying the text in the Link Title box.
The Do not attach option appears next to an uploaded file. If you have selected an incorrect file, you can remove it with this option. If the same file is attached to your assignment more than once, the new file is saved with a number appended to the name. For example, history_assignment(1).doc.
Note: If your instructor is using a rubric and has made it available to students, click the View Rubric button to view grading criteria.
- Optionally, in the Comments box, type comments to your instructor.
- Ensure that you have attached any required files to your assignment before you click Submit.
Warning! If your instructor has not allowed multiple attempts, assignments can only be submitted once.
Do not forget to complete your submission by clicking submit or your instructor will not receive your assignment.
- A success message will appear at the top of the page when your assignment has been submitted.