Date Management allows you to automatically adjust all content and tool dates for your course.
The following items are supported by Date Management:
- Content (items, files, audio, etc.)
- Manual grade columns
- Assessments (tests, surveys, assignments, etc.)
- Tools (discussions, blogs, journals, announcements, etc.
- Publisher content (course cartridges)
**If this is your first time accessing the Date Management tool, it may need to be enabled in your course first:
- From the course's Control Panel on the left, click on Customization
- Select Tool Availability
- Look for the Date Management tool and check the first check box.
- Click Submit in the upper or lower right hand corner of the page
Once the tool is enabled, you will find the tool listed under Control Panel> Course Tools. To edit your dates:
- From your course's Control Panel, click Course Tools
- Click Date Management
(**If you do not see Date Management listed, you will need to make the tool available. See the set of instructions above on how to do this.)
- Select the last option - List all dates for review (this will give you a list of all items in your course that have availability or due dates)
Alternatively, you can select one of the other options to advanced dates by a certain number of days or based on other criteria.
- Click Start
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%, then click Next
- To edit your dates, click on the Pencil icon to the far right of the item or click on any date
- Enter your new dates in the appropriate boxes
- Click on the green check on the right to save your changes or the black arrow to cancel.