Disability Resource Center (DRC) students can request special accommodations such as extend time for an exam or quiz. With the installation of Service Pack 13, you can now add exceptions to exams to accommodate these users.
- Click on the gray circle to the right of the title of the test and select Edit the Test Options
- Under section 3 - Test Availability Exceptions, click on Add User or Group.
- A popup window will open and prompt you to select the students/groups which require the extra time. Select the student(s) that require the extra time and press Submit. The window will close and the selected students will be added to the Exceptions list.
- To allow extra time, check the box under timer and enter a new time. Please note: The Timer setting must be enabled in Section 2 of the Test Options in order for you to be able to adjust it in the Exceptions area.
- Click the calendar icon to adjust the availability dates (This does not need to be modified if the student is allowed to take the test in the same availability window as the rest of the class)
- Click Submit at top or bottom of the page to save your changes.